My Gallery(Update as 19/Dec/07)

My Growth

17/05/2007(At birth)3.27kgs 51cm
30/06/2007(1month 2wks)4.6kgs 57cm
17/08/2007(3months)5.45kgs 62cm
17/09/2007(4months)5.9kgs 64.4cm
18/10/2007(5months 1day)6.35kg 66cm
06/01/2008(7months 20days)7.8kgs 69cm
29/05/2008(1year 12days)8.8kgs 74cm
31/08/2008(1year 3months 14days) 10kgs 76.5cm

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Visit to the Singapore Zoo--04/Oct/08

Finally! We had brought Keito to the zoo. Had been wanting to bring him there since the last visit to S'pore in May'08 but abandoned the idea as at that time, he was still a "crawling baby".. hehe.
Now that he is able to walk by himself, it would be more fun for him to explore things by himself... and so off we go to the zoo!
As 2nd yiyi and yizhan went to BKK from 03/Oct~06/Oct, this "mission" had to be accomplished with the help of 3rd yiyi's BF(Eric) because he have a car mah.. hehe

I was surprised! The zoo had changed so much, it was so different from the last time I went(well, that was a donkey years ago) paiseh:P but please, who will think of going to a zoo when you doesn't have a kid?? Agree??
Anyway, I was so terrified of those "free-monkey" which keep jumping over our heads! But Keito was so engrossed with them, I guess he was wondering what those jumping things are!

The whole trip was fun,seeing all kinda of animals and one thing I totally agreed with my sis. Singapore zoo had the most monkey!
The ticket booth.. ya, the admission were paid by 3rd yi, thanks a a million for the trip. :)


4th Yiyi & me

What's that? Mummy??

Na,This is for you!

Me with Mummy

♥ Love Keito ♥
 
Serenity Blogger Template