Been really busy and lazy after came back from Singapore so pls pardon me for those who miss my Keito very much.
These are the few recent happenings
1)Keito can walk!
Since we were back in Singapore, Keito's grandpa had been faithfully "training" him to walk. For sure, every evening he would bring Keito down for a walk at the void deck. Keito loved it, whenever he saw his grandpa, his face would just light up with joy. And yes, after a month of "training" in Singapore, when he was back in HKG, he is able to walk by himself! Hooray, my baby is now official a toddler! Thanks for my family back in Singapore during our stay there. Keito had indeed enjoyed his stay.
2)I have signed up his 1st playgroup(the summer program)
Pictures are taken from our apartment, yes it's just downstair, so convenient, right?
The rectangle area is where the playschool is.
A nice playground downstair too.
As a 1st time mummy, I just got so excited when I enrolled Keito for his 1st playgroup. Sound silly but this was how I felt.
Had signed up him for a 6 lesson(2 lesson per week, Tue and Thurs for 3 weeks, 1.5hours) summer program starting from 29JUL2008 at PIPS(Parkview International Pre-School).
These are the programs:-
WEEK 1 Beat the Heat(Summer Fun)
WEEK 2 Funny Clowns(Circus)
WEEK 3 Yummy Yum Yum(Food)
Really sound fun and I really hope Keito will enjoy his play there. If this summer program goes well, we shall consider to continue his playgroup there.
Will update more when he started his playgroup. Stay tune.
3)Cherly in town(28JUN08~05JUL08)
this long time friend of mine whom I don't see for nearly for 2years came to HKG. I was so happy to meet up with her again. She together with her husband to be simply like Keito! And Keito like them too!


RSS Feed (xml)



