KEITO IN THE AIRPLANE
KEITO AT NARITA AIRPORT AND IT FREZZING COLD
Flight was 10.00am and we finally ETA Narita airport at 3.00pm. Due to CNY,the immigration was very long and I was finally cleared after 45mins! Keito and his daddy cleared theirs within 5mins. That was the difference between the 2 passport. :P
And u know what, I saw snow for the 1st time! Pardon me, I may sound like a moutain tortoise.:P
Overall, Keito was well-behaved only got alittle cranky when he got tired. Slept for 2 hours in the bus which kept him refreshed after we got back to Japan home. He was shy at first when he saw his grandma but was ok in an hour and he started playing with his cutie little cousin, Miwa chan.
Had hotpot that nite and the day finally ended at 1am.
DAY 2
Preparing for the onsen(hotspring)trip for DAY 4 & DAY 5. Leaving Keito with his daddy at home and I went out with my MIL and SIL to supermarket for some baby food for Keito. I was surprised! There were so much of baby stuff ranging from clothes, foods and baby feeding utensils.
Japan supermarket is really a good place to shop for baby stuff. Really enjoyed shopping with my MIL and SIL
DAY 3
KEITO WITH GRANDMA
KEITO WITH MIWA CHAN
A day at home with my MIL and SIL. Daddy went to renew his driving license which expired a year ago. So that day, we were at home busy taking photos of the 2 little cuties. :)


RSS Feed (xml)




No comments:
Post a Comment