My Gallery(Update as 19/Dec/07)

My Growth

17/05/2007(At birth)3.27kgs 51cm
30/06/2007(1month 2wks)4.6kgs 57cm
17/08/2007(3months)5.45kgs 62cm
17/09/2007(4months)5.9kgs 64.4cm
18/10/2007(5months 1day)6.35kg 66cm
06/01/2008(7months 20days)7.8kgs 69cm
29/05/2008(1year 12days)8.8kgs 74cm
31/08/2008(1year 3months 14days) 10kgs 76.5cm

Saturday, September 29, 2007

To start weaning??

Last visit to Dr. Lee, he recommended to start you off with some rice cereal. But after reading some books and advises from some of Mummy's friends, I decided to start later(approx. 5months?)
Reason:
1)From birth till 6 months, formula milk is the only food that baby needs.

2)Until baby is at least 6 months old, his digestive tract is incapable of digesting and absorbing complex food.If introduce solids before this time not only will they pass through largely undigested, but will also putting an increased strain on the baby's immature kidneys.
(Reasons extract from " New Baby Care")

Sad to say, Mummy is a BAD COOK! In order to let you grow healthily when you start weaning, I am now doing some "research" on baby food and their nutritional facts in hope that I could prepare a healthy meal for you in another 2 months time.

Estimated date to start weaning( 18/October/2007??)

Love Keito

No comments:

 
Serenity Blogger Template